The Audiocore AW-3020 wireless system is specifically designed for a complicated environment with lower cost and still crystal-clear sound quality. The system has 10 different group settings, and each group consists of 16 interference-free receiving channels. Supporting up to 16 systems working together. The system is capable of searching vacant channels automatically, and synchronizing with transmitter accurately. Particularly suitable for a variety schools, churches, multi-functional conference rooms and other places require a multi-unit application.
DetailsAudiocore AW-3020 Dual-Channel Receiver specifications :
- Patented PLL Receiver circuit
- LCD display with amber backlight clearly indicates all status in one place.
- Digital volume control system coupled with tactile switches simplifies setup and operation.
- Battery indicator monitors the transmitter and feedback at a real-time usage.
- 7 levels mute control
- 7 RF levels and 8 AF levels display system
- Automatically sync-locked with transmitters via infared interface.
Audiocore AW-3020 Handheld Transmitter Microphone specifications :
- LCD screen with amber backlight indicates group no., channel no., battery light, RF power, AF gain, sync and locked status.
- Adjustable receiving gain control circuit for us in different environments.
- Adjustable RF power 5mW10mW/30mW for different environments.
- Wireless sync of transmitters via infared interface.
- Embedded power switch design prevents a wrong operation.